Thank you for your interest in Better Practice!
Please read the Instructor Candidate Agreement, complete the form below and click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. Your acceptance of the Agreement and the information you provide will be stored in a MailChimp list to support our relationship with you.
We will not share your information without your permission. After you submit the form, you will receive an email from Better Practice requesting you to confirm your subscription to the Instructor Candidates list. This will aid in future communications.
Instructor Candidate Agreement
This Instructor Candidate Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into on , 2019 between Better Practice, the trade name for Slatter Consulting, Inc. a Colorado, USA corporation ("Better Practice"), and you ("Candidate").
- Better Practice is the owner of proprietary learning implements, instructional and training material, software, documentation and know how related to collaboration and meta-collaboration including but not limited to its Framework, Concepts, Guiding Principles, Guidebook, Cards, Cube and Wiki (“Licensed Technology”).
- Candidate has expressed an interest in being enrolled in a Better Practice Instructor Workshop.
- As part of the Workshop, the Candidate will have access to the Licensed Technology and Better Practice’s techniques, practices, models and technologies. (“Confidential Information”).
- The Candidate will actively participate in the Instructor Workshop, audit a second Workshop (or show equivalent facilitation competence) and engage with the Better Practice Community in various ways as part of their initial training ("Training").
- The fee for the Training is $1,280 USD is non-refundable. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- The Candidate intends to complete the Training and make a professional contribution to the Better Practice Community within 120 days of this Agreement as prerequisites for Licensing.
- License. Provided that the Candidate timely completes all requirements, Candidate may apply to Better Practice for issuance of License to use the Licensed Technology pursuant to the terms of a separate License Agreement.
- Candidate acknowledges that the Confidential Information is and shall continue to be the exclusive property of Better Practice and agrees not to disclose any Confidential Information, directly or indirectly to any party except pursuant to a License Agreement issued to Candidate by Better Practice.
- Any dispute regarding this Agreement shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the State of Colorado, USA except that Better Practice may pursue equitable relief in any venue necessary to restrict violations of this Agreement. Each party consents to the jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Colorado and irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by Law, any objection that it may now or hereafter have to any other venue. The laws of the state of Colorado and the United States shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement without regard to any conflicts of law principles. All proceedings shall be in the English language.
- In addition to any damages, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs and fees, including attorneys' fees, incurred by such prevailing party in enforcing the terms of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes in all respects all prior proposals, negotiations, conversations, discussions and agreements between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified except in a writing executed by both parties.